|Machine Name||Sandvik QA450 S7|
|Model Number||QA450 EXTEC E7|
|Asking Price||Name Your Price!|
|Engine and Components|
|Engine Burns Oil|
|Engine Oil Leaks|
|Conveyor Belts Condition|
|Engine Parts Condition|
|Drivetrain and Mechanical|
|Pumps and Motor Leaks|
|Hydraulic System Condition|
The QA450 is based around the revolutionary Doublescreen concept that has taken the screening world by storm. Designed for the aggregate producer who requires large throughput, true mobility and clean gradings, the QA450 Possesses such features as:
- Screening area consists of two individual 10' x 5' screen boxes incorporating 3 decks in each screen box, allowing for a more concentrated screen.
- Each Screen box possesses its own separate drive, and each being independently angled to aid the screening process.
- The screen box arrangement presents a massive screening area, yet allows for an incredibly clean product through the independent set up of the two screen boxes.
- An extra side conveyor that enables the QA450 to produce up to a massive total of 5 product materials.
- Longer, chevron belted side conveyors, in order to feed directly into a cone crusher, and/or possess vast stockpiling capacities.
- Longest tail conveyor in its class for even greater stock piling capacity.
- Faster running belts in order to facilitate high rates of production.
- Patented screen box lift mechanism to ease mesh change.
- New stronger chassis design for the most demanding of environments.
- Longer tracks in order to produce a stable screening platform.
These mould breaking attributes are combined with existing features found on the QA240, QA340 & QA440 Doublescreen:
- Large hopper, with variable speed belt feeder, heavy-duty roller bed and heavy-duty belting.
- Heavy duty tipping grid activated by remote control.
- Unique design Spreader plate to spread material across the full width of the screening facility whilst maintaining the velocity of the material particles.
- Optional Vibrating grid for breaking down of material prior to screening.
Although possessing many customer focused features, at the heart of the QA450 is the Triple Deck Doublescreen Box. This enables the screener to incorporate such mould breaking features as:
- Independent screen-box slope
- Independent screen-box vibration
- Independent screen-box amplitude
- Independent screen-box speed.
All resulting in fantastic output of accurate, quality products!
The Doublescreen box allows for over twenty different screening angles. Screening efficiency is maximised as material flow is directed by the angle of the screen box resulting in:
1. A steep angle for the primary screen-box ensures that the majority of the material is processed in the initial impact area.
2. The majority of the undersize is removed during initial impact.
3. Only near-size material passes to the secondary screen-box. This may be set flat enough to ensure any remaining material is screened efficiently.
4. Clean gradings, at very high out put, are produced as material is exposed to large screening area.
The primary box consists of three 10' x 5' (3048mm x 1524mm) decks, with the secondary box consisting of three decks, with the top and middle being 10' x 5', and with the bottom being a 8' x 5' (2400mm x 1524mm). This provides the customer with a 20' x 5' (6096mm x 1524mm) top deck, 20' x 5' middle deck and an 18' x 5' (4800mm x 1524mm) bottom deck.
With all the above features the QA450 promises to be the most definitive mobile screening system for the truly serious contractor or quarry operation. The QA450 represents the greatest innovation in mobile screening systems as it finally resolves the conflicting principles previously associated with providing an immense screening area on truly mobile plant, making the QA450 the most productive mobile screen in its class.
Massive throughput, true mobility, and a class leading screening area, results in the ultimate profit generator available today.
Name Your Price
Sell Your Machine
Sell your machine on Screen2Crush.com!
Click here to submit.
Interested in receiving more information about screen2crush machinery? Click here