|Machine Name||SANDVIK (FINTEC) 1080 CONE CRUSHER|
|Asking Price||Name Your Price!|
|Overall Condition||Very Good|
|Engine and Components|
|Engine Burns Oil||No|
|Engine Oil Leaks||No|
|Conveyor Belts Condition||Good|
|Engine Parts Condition||Good|
|Drivetrain and Mechanical|
|Wheels Condition||Not Applicable|
|Pumps and Motor Leaks||No|
|Hydraulic System Condition||Good|
- Robust, high strength, crushing chamber
- igh capacity, high reduction performance
- Able to accept “all in feed” in most cases
- Direct hydraulic drive
- High level automatic feeder to maintain choke feed
- Hydraulic moving feeder for transport
- CAT C13 - 328 Kw (385 Hp) engine
- Heavy duty chassis and track frame
- 500mm wide tracks
- Metal detector fitted as standard
- Closed Loop Recirculation System/Stockpile conveyor
- A choice of crushing chambers to suit application
- Dust suppression
- Radio controller tracks
- Remote Diesel Pump
- Belt Scale
The C3 crusher meets exacting product quality demands. Aggregate specifications have been tightened up and this trend towards higher standards will continue. The C3 crusher and the CSC (cubical shape crushing) technique developed by Sandvik, produce material of excellent shape and high quality.
The C3 is equipped with a hydroset system which provides both safety and setting adjustment functions, and incorporates a heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder which supports the mainshaft and adjusts its position. The semi-automatic setting regulation system not only optimizes production, it also keeps track at liner wear. This makes it easy to plan liner changes and minimize interruptions in production.
In addition to the high capacity, the 1080 is compact, which makes it very easy to move and to install.
Name Your Price
Sell Your Machine
Sell your machine on Screen2Crush.com!
Click here to submit.
Interested in receiving more information about screen2crush machinery? Click here