|Machine Name||LIPPMANN RIP-RAP PLANT|
|Model Number||RIP-RAP PLANT|
|Asking Price||Name Your Price!|
|Engine and Components|
|Engine Burns Oil|
|Engine Oil Leaks|
|Conveyor Belts Condition|
|Engine Parts Condition|
|Drivetrain and Mechanical|
|Pumps and Motor Leaks|
|Hydraulic System Condition|
The Lippmann Portable Rip-Rap Plant is a completely self-contained, high production screening and scalping unit which offers a full 62” wide by 24’ long vibrating grizzly feeder.
While some other rip-rap plants are too narrow to stratify material in order to screen it efficiently and operate at maximum capacity, Lippmann’s larger screening area offers up to 30% more capacity and prevents rock from stacking up. Smaller rock separates easily, so your plant can run at higher speeds to optimally produce the 4”-12” rip-rap you need.
Besides delivering increased efficiency and capacity, the Lippmann Portable Rip-Rap Plant offers a superior, unique box beam construction. This allows your front-end loaders easier access to chutes, at better angles, with substantially increased clearance space over conventional chassis designs.
62"x24' Portable Rip-Rap Plant
• Completely self-contained portable plant.
• 62”x24’ vibrating grizzly feeder offers up to 30% more capacity.
• Field-proven eccentric drive mechanism. Open flow-through tube
arrangement for continual lubrication of vibrator assembly.
• Two 5’ step deck grizzlies with adjustable bars.
• End discharge for oversize product over 12”.
• Side discharge chute at second step of feeder.
• Replaceable abrasion resistant liners.
• 36” cross conveyor for fines.
• Variable speed AC inverter electric drive. Cummins 113kW
generator set allows you to run additional off-plant conveyor.
• 2 axle, revolutionary box beam chassis design for easy access to chutes.
• Fifth wheel chassis hitch.
LIPPMANN-Milwaukee Heavy-Duty Horizontal Vibrating Grizzly Feeder, 62" Wide and 24' long, with the following specifications:
• 1 1/4" thick steel feeder pan, 14' feet long, with 1/2" thick AR steel liners on pan and 3/8" thick AR liners on side plates of feeder.
• (2) 5’ long step deck grizzly section with adjustable bars and 2-1/2" to 4-1/2" nominal openings. The second section will have grizzly bars with nominal openings 5”-7” on discharge end.
• Vibrating mechanism is a model LLH-26 with two full-length, self-counterweighted solid steel shafts
• Helical gears
• Four (4) 130 mm spherical roller bearings
• Oil splash lubrication system.
• Mechanism is enclosed in a dust proof housing.
• Sheaves, belts, and pivoted motor base are included in base price of feeder.
• Feeder includes a 60hp, NEMA C High-Torque 1800 rpm TEFC electric motor.
• 42” x 12’ (approx.) under grizzly discharge conveyor with 3 ply belting and 5” CEMA C idlers. (this conveyor only runs under the first grizzly section)
• Includes a 7.5 hp 1800 rpm TEFC electric motor.
Side discharge chute off the second grizzly section. (½” Hardox)
Front discharge chute for all over sized material. Mild Steel-plug liners.
3/4” Hardox Feeder Hopper
The steel truck frame with king-pin (without front dolly) includes
• Triple rear axles with twelve (12) hub piloted wheels.
• 11:00 x 22.5 radial tubeless tires, and air brakes.
• Also includes all necessary chutes and supports, support legs, guards for v-belt drives, tail lights, reflectors, directional signals, and mud flaps.
A. Hydraulic leveling jacks, four (4) 35,000 lb., 24” stroke with a 8 hp gas power unit.
B. NEMA 12 Motor Control Center with dust-tight enclosure and full voltage magnetic starters for 60 hp (feeder), 7.5 hp (side conveyor) motors with fuse protection.
• Start/stop push buttons and wiring from the control center to the electric motors (30/60/460 volts).
• 2 Extra starters.
C. One (1) 60 hp, Altivar (Square D) AC electric variable speed drive and controls.
• AC variable speed drive controller
• Remote control station with 50' pendant cable, and motor circuit breaker.
• Please note that this drive option includes an electric motor as noted in Option B. above.
D. Cummins Diesel Power Unit-113 KW@60 Hz, 125 DSGAB, 277/480 Volt
Name Your Price
Sell Your Machine
Sell your machine on Screen2Crush.com!
Click here to submit.
Interested in receiving more information about screen2crush machinery? Click here